Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SOL # 8

The lights turn on for the first time for the rehearsal.
It should be happy, the first rehearsal but a I feel is stress. 
The show is next week and we are so behind schedule. 
Almost nothing is done, we don't have the time. 

And then

The thrones fell over and snap
The little creatures are smushed 

But the fabric I sewed looks great: the boat and ocean

But then 

I feel spray paint as fumes fly around
a desperate attempt to fix Queen Trition's throne.

And then

What should I do?
People take notes
More props break 
What do I do now?

But then

Running backstage
The familiar 
fun
stressful
responsibility
feeling
 of a show 
finally coming back to me. 

3 comments:

  1. Great way of describing! I feel like I am really there! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally represents what most of the rehearsal was like. I like how you have balanced lines that flow well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though America’s most popular mortgage is the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, it’s not your only option.There are several factors you’ll need to consider when you decide how long you want to spend paying off your mortgage.

    ReplyDelete