Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SOL #16

Right now I'm
Sitting on my bed
Watching Netflix and writing this
I'm bored
And tired
And very, very annoyed.

Rehearsal wore me out today
And now I'm super tired.
The whole world is pretty blurry,
I'm not wearing my glasses,
I changed into my pjs
And now I want to sleep

But nervousness is creeping 
Along the edges of my mind
Exasperation takes over 
And stress.

Watching stupid TV shows
Trying to cheer myself up
Loose the stress
And 
Relax

Well, that what I'm doing
A little slice of my life

Come see the little mermaid!


3 comments:

  1. i'm going to see the play, but it sounds very stressful. good thing we don't have school for the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to see the play, but it sounds very stressful. good thing we don't have school for the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way and am practically doing what you are right now! ;P Good slice.

    ReplyDelete