Monday, March 28, 2016

SOL #28

I lean back and put my headphones over my ears.

Music floods through me, pouring into me. It activates every little corner of my brain. It brings up memories, and emotions as it floods into my. It fills my soul with sounds. My toe taps on the floor. My head bobs along quietly. The voices creep through my ears, singing words that probably mean a lot to the person singing them. My heart seems to beat with the music and it makes me feel alive. The song makes me sad and happy at the same tie. Somehow I am able to put my own meaning into these words. The familiar humming pulses against my brain, as I turn it louder. I don't care if people care hear my music as it flows through me, a wave of emotion and meaning. Music makes me think differently. It clears my head and brings my energy. I click my curser to rewind the song I have been listening to over and over this whole break. Over and over, the same song, somehow making me sad, happy, and nervous all at once, but it is wonderful.. Over and over, familiar pounding against my ears, transforming the world. I slip away into the music, into my new favorite song.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really great way to describe listening to music! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described this in such a beautiful way! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy music, and you describe its effects perfectly. Great SOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job describing music. What song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice… i really like your blog. Very useful informations. Thanks, visit my article Maths and Technology

    ReplyDelete