Saturday, March 26, 2016

SOL #26

Allegiant
Allegiant.
I finally actually managed to see allegiant. My and my friend squealed when the lights went down, finally able to see it. My favorite series, favorite book. Finally, i saw the movie. It was heart wrenching, stressful, and awesome. The graphics were cool, and the actors was great. Shoutout to sheo <3 (for those of you who don't know, thats Shailene Woodley and Theo James.) I love the books, i can't tell you how much I love them :) I cannot wait for Allegiant part 2,  Ok, I just realized that it got a 10% salt but quite frankly I don't care at all. It was wonderful and I loved it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sofie. Well, I would have watched it, but I haven't watched the others yet. Nice slice, you captured the moment well, nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the moment really well😜 I loved the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen or read this series yet. (pause for gasp). But it is at the top of my list. I like that you describe what it was like without giving away what it was about. Good job!

    ReplyDelete