Tuesday, March 29, 2016

SOL #29

Oh please make up your mind, dear weather.
Please just decide.
You made it snow, then rain, then shine,
but please dear weather make up your mind!
I just want the sun now,
I just want the spring,
But I know it could snow tomorrow,
But I know it could rain.
But please just make up your mind, dear weather,
Oh please just decide,
I don't know if I can take the waiting 
For the sun to shine.
Can you just stop the snow, or make it constant?
Can you just start the sun, or just keep having winter.
The groundhog saw its shadow
We are supposed to have spring.
Oh please make up your mind, dear weather
Please 
oh
Please
oh
Please

5 comments:

  1. I fully agree with you. I'm so ready for spring to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I liked your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for spring too! Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your poem, keep sharing such poems.
    CSUF student

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
    Free psn codes survey 2019

    ReplyDelete