Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SOL #22

Angels
*please don't take offense in this rant*
the definition of angel is:

an·gel
ˈānjəl/
noun

1. 
a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe.
"God sent an angel to talk to Gideon"

2. 
a person of exemplary conduct or virtue.
"women were then seen as angels or whores"

But i don't believe in angels, or god for that matter (please don't take offense in this rant). If god did exist, then how is it even possible for hi to watch everyone? Is he just a giant mass of particles loading over the Earth? If so, wouldn't he send angels to stop people from committing suicide or being depressed? Wouldn't he send them to people who really needed them? How would it even be possible for him to exist? Because this god thing would need a brain in order to be this saint but thats impossible to watch every living being. But even if he does exist, he's not doing a good job. sure, a lot of people get the privilege of having a home and food, but other people are starving on the streets.
I'm a very superstitious person, but at the same time, I don't understand why. For example: the words Rabbit Rabbit. Those two words are supposed to give you good luck for a whole month, but really is it like someone just watching you? Is somebody looking to see if you say it? How could god even see that? Does somebody want to give you good luck for a month? Who would do that? The angels? I say it all the time and yet I never get good luck. Ever. Good things happen to me, sure. But have I ever gotten a whole month of good luck? But then. You say moose moose on the second day of the month if you forget to say rabbit rabbit. Now this person (or thing) is watching you for TWO whole days? Who would want to watch over me? Angels? I don't believe in angels. So much wouldn't have happened to me if there were angels. But what if my Angel was watching over me and wanted me to learn things. I have learned a lot. What if the angel though this was good for me. Or god? does god  think all my mistakes are good for me? Why don't they ever stop me? Its just so confusing and they should stop me from making mistakes. I guess some, sure. But others are things that if god or angels existed they would have stopped me from doing. So, no, I dont believe.


5 comments:

  1. This is cool for believing in an Angel or not! Starting with the definition was a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting opinion and a cool idea for a slice! You made a lot of good points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and clever; I agree with you. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice slice, I think that some people could definitely be angels, if they did exist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you state your points in an organized way, so even if you disagree it still makes logical points. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete