Friday, March 4, 2016

SOL# 4

An actual slice of life...

I'm sitting on the floor and fall over, exasperated. This is hopeless! I shout, rather sarcastically as I try to work on a puzzle. Its really big and very hard and the picture is of buildings at night and the lake in which they reflect in. The puzzle is hopeless. I put together the moon, and a few buildings, but other than that, its just a jumble of pieces sitting on my coffee table.

**Ding Dong***

The door bell rings, and I am saved by the bell. I stand up from my position on the floor between the couch and table and open the door. Some puzzle pieces fall off the table, but thats ok, the puzzle is hopeless anyway. Talia comes in, and I see her mom pull away with hey dog, Molly. We sit in my room. Ive now noticed how much people use they're phones even when they are with company.

Phones buzz and Taylor Swift plays and we talk about nothing really, 
       then we decide that we are hungry and should go to get lunch            
        so we go                                                          to Fat Sullys
                  and get                                                huge,
                           big,                                       greasy,
                             yummy,                          giant
                                     pieces                  of 
                                          New York  Style
                                                Pizza sli-
                                                    ces


So I got a yummy slice, and now I wrote about it in my slice of life..



*BTW that is sort of supposed to be pizza shaped^^



                     

8 comments:

  1. haha I get the pun! I love how you shaped it into a slice of pizza at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good and funny! Yeah, that's pretty much was happened! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the pun, this was very creative, and I liked how you shaped the words into a piece of pizza at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really cool-i like the triangle shape at the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Pun! I enjoyed the literal interpretation of a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, I like how you made it an actual "slice" of life at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I really liked the part about the puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the "Ding-Dong" acts as a segway between the two paragraph topics, and the shaping of the etters is really creative. Great post!

    ReplyDelete