Saturday, March 19, 2016

SOL #19

car rides with Talia:

Me: it's the 19th right?
Talia: it's Saturday in case you were wondering
Me: oh thanks
My mom: where am I in this slice?
Me: your not included *sarcasim*
My mom: but I'm the one driving!!
Me: it's car rides with Talia not mom
Talia: lol car rides with mom!
Me: hahah
My mom: I think I know the show so well I should have been in it
Talia: ummmm
Talia: she's in love was really good tonight
My mom: *singing*
Talia: sorry about that Sofie....
Talia: ok, so where did all the snow come from?
My mom: I know!
Talia: it's supposed to snow in Monday
My mom: what about your ultimate game!!
My mom: wait... You don't have shoes
Talia: Sofie told me you were borrowing your shoes tonight
My mom: oh yeah
Talia: they are really cute!
My mom: I'm giving them to her, because I have super fat feet
Talia: umm Sofie, what do you have so far
My mom: please tell me you didn't write about my fat feet, you really have no respect for my dignity
Talia: haha
My mom: she treats me like sushimi left over from last week *more singing*
Talia: *joins in signing*
Sofie: ok I finished it!

1 comment: